This is a set to teach a the first day and centers for the first week of Kindergarten in Dual Language or Bilingual Classrooms. I recommend this set for Pre-K through Kindergarten. However, if you have students who need to reinforce Kindergarten skills at the beginning of the year in first grade, I highly recommend these materials as well.
* A poem in Spanish for The Kissing Hand
* Mini-books about Chester and your student (Name writing practice)
* Writing about the first day of school
* Memory game for matching upper case and lower case Spanish letters
* Sorting numbers and letters
* Sorting letters in my name and letters not in my name
* Writing the missing letters from the Spanish alphabet
* Number writing with play dough 1-10
* Memory Game with numbers and counting hearts 1-10
* Mini-books for writing and counting numbers 1-10 in Spanish
If you liked this resource, you may also like, "The First 36 Days of Teaching Kindergarten in Spanish" It comes with a teacher pacing chart for easy use.
Follow my facebook page for more updates at Cindy's Bilingual Box.
If you have any questions email me at email@example.com
Enjoy your first week of school Profes!
Cindy's Bilingual Box