✏️ The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn is the best first day of school book to read with your Pre-K, Kindergarten, Prep, Foundation or First-Grade students. These back to school worksheets and activities are print and go. Activities to complete in the first week of school include making crowns, alphabet and number tracing, letter, shape and number matching, name writing, line tracing and more...
- First Day of School handprint activity to send home with your new students
- Crown activity (3 versions - prek, kindy and blank)
- Counting hearts cut and glue
- Shape matching cut and glue
- Alphabet trace (upper and lower case letters)
- Number trace and match
- Line tracing worksheet
- Kissing hand alphabet match activity
You may also be interested in:
- Kindergarten Beginning Writing Booklet Bundle - Sentence a Day
- Kindergarten Decodable Sentence Writing Booklet | Read, Draw, Trace, Write
- Kindergarten Phonics & Phonemic Awareness Headbands Bundle | 42 Sounds
- Kindergarten Phonics & Phonemic Awareness Headbands | Group 1 S A T I P N
I hope you enjoy this great resource in your classroom! If you do please...
Review my products to get TPT credit to use on future purchases!!!!
Leave a feedback comment and TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Click here to FOLLOW my store!
Please tag me if you use my worksheets on Instagram! I love hearing about your successes in the classroom. You can find me @mrs.ls.little.learners
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
These files are for one teacher only. Please direct your friends to my shop to download a copy of their own to use.