Products in this Bundle (5)
The Knife of Never Letting Go (by Patrick Ness, book one of the Chaos Walking trilogy) Common Core Literature Guide Novel Teaching Unit: This literature guide contains both student and teacher files with the following activities and assessments:
• The Knife of Never Letting Go Common Core Chapter Discussion Questions: Discussion questions for every chapter, includes "About the Author" pre-reading questions (Includes a Google Slides version for distance learning)
• The Knife of Never Letting Go Common Core Supplemental Activities: Supplemental activities, research, and vocabulary exercises
• The Knife of Never Letting Go Common Core Character Dialogue Analysis: Common Core Dialogue & Character Analysis: graphic organizers and prompts for critical-thinking analysis of characters and dialogue for the novel. Differentiated for multiple levels of learners.
• The Knife of Never Letting Go Final Exam: Four separate final exams for differentiated learning (Microsoft Word files available so you can customize/edit the tests.)
• Editable Review Game for final exam
• Mini reading assessments for Common Core assessment practice
Answer keys included. Correlates with the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts reading literature, writing, language, and speaking and listening skills for grades 8-12.
See the separate resources for the novel HERE.
Created by Tracee Orman
You might like: