These are helpful resources to use when teaching "The Lady, or the Tiger?" by Frank R. Stockton.
Before reading activities:
1. Preview before reading the story
2. Complete vocabulary for the story
3. Complete a K-W-L chart before reading
4. Students focus on finding the conflict while reading
5. Students revisit their K-W-L chart after reading to record and reflect on what they've learned
All files come in both Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF files for easy editing.
Please rate my product and provide feedback. Also, I always welcome suggestions on how to improve my products.
Please consider following me, and be the first to know when I post new products!
Keywords: The lady or the tiger, preview, vocabulary, conflict, frank r. stockton