These activities are based on the short story "The Landlady" by Roald Dahl including:
* comprehension/discussion questions for the students as a class, literature circle, or individual to answer
* a mini-lesson about foreshadowing with a follow-up activity
* a worksheet students can fill out while they watch the movie
* pre-reading vocabulary and reflection questions
* a vocabulary quiz
* a bubble map for details
* a story cube that can be used as a fun and quick way to review the elements of literature
* a webquest with a follow up writing activity
* an essay about comparing the story to another, "The Open Window" by Saki.
If you see short stories in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at email@example.com and I can build a packet of 5 stories for $10 to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our blog about school improvement strategies!
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.