This power point features the Halifax, Nova Scotia Titanic Graveyard and original Titanic artifacts. This power point is a great teaching tool that helps to convey the history of the Titanic. Students will view artifacts and grave sites connected to the disaster. This power point is rich with information and visuals that will enrich students a step further with "what happened after the disaster?".
Included in the power point:
* A complete tour of the World's largest Titanic graveyard along with detailed information concerning site.
* Original artifacts retrieved from the site days after the incident.
Here are a few examples of the visuals:
* Jacob Astor's life jacket
* The only surviving deck chair.
* Original table sets.
* Pieces of the grand staircase.