Looking for end of the year activities? This packet has everything you need to survive the last week of speech! It is designed for speech and language therapy and is perfect to use before summer break!
1) Memory book activities: 5 NO PREP pages designed for students to reflect on their year in speech therapy! (ex. goals I met, goals I still need to work on, favorite speech moments, etc)
2) Summer themed speech and language therapy activities: Articulation activities address /k, g, f, v, m, w, p, t, d, s, r, l, th, ch, sh/ and blends. Language activities address plurals, pronouns, prepositions, categories, synonyms, and antonyms.
3) End of the year gifts: print these fun bookmarks on colorful cardstock for an instant pop! These bookmarks are perfect for your articulation students.
4) Open-ended sheets: Summer themed roll and color sheets to reinforce any skill
5) Passports: Summer homework packets that are designed to look like passports! Passports to articulation, fluency, and language are included.
This packet is 55 pages long. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.
Check out the preview!
This packet is now part of a bundle! Check out: The First and Last Week Bundle
Interested in more summer materials? Check out:
Summer Articulation Bundle
Speech Camp: The Bundle
Thank you for visiting my store! Please follow for future updates!