The Latest News, Statistics and Reports on Solar Power - Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of science resources set for exploring the topic of renewable energy in the classroom by accessing authority Twitter accounts for up-to-date information. This science lesson plan bundle is great for middle school and high school students.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star nextPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- Teaching a unit on solar power? Add these resources to your activities for added variety.All files are distance learning friendly.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.✅Tip:Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.IPrice $19.20Original Price $21.00Save $1.80
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that is the national trade association for the U.S. solar industry. If the solar industry is your area of interest, you'll want to follow them for the latest news, statistics, and reports on solar power.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity! I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account username they are to search at the top as well.
The student guide has students read through the social network feed, choose tweets of interest to research, and finally has them share with partners before completing a reflective essay.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn about unique new places and develop their global knowledge.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Digital PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Research link embedded for quick access
⏳ Teaching Time
About 20-30 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)