The Chupacabra is a spooky and incredibly engaging legend which originated in Puerto Rico. These lessons were written for a comprehensible input classroom. You can easily make these materials last for 3 class periods if not more. After I taught about the Chupacabra, I taught about the Loup Garou. These materials are sold else where in my store or you can buy a combination of both, along with additional lessons to compare the two legends.
What is included in these materials?
1. PPT presentation in PDF format
2. PPT presentation WITH NOTES and suggested discussion points and questions for each slide (in the notes) in Power Point
3. Chupacabra activity page
4. Chupacabra story page and worksheet- with questions
5. Both worksheet answer keys
6. Detailed description of how to use the worksheets and set up pre-post activities for the presentation
If you find errors in any of the materials included, please email me so I can make the corrections. I appreciate your feedback! I hope that you find these materials fun and useful for your classrooms.
La Maestra Loca