This bundle contains all of my great Lemonade War products including The Lemonade War Chapter Tests, Chapter Tests with Vocabulary, Character Traits that Lead to Theme, and Scott and Evan's Word Problems. All of these will make you study great!
These products are:
• Chapter Tests are for chapters 1-3, 4-7, 8-10, and 11-14. These tests focus on multiple choice based on the information in the text and short answer. Questions have been created based on Webb’s Complexity levels. Common Core ready!
• The sets of chapters are Chapters 1-3, 4-7, 8-10, and 11-14. These tests focus on vocabulary, multiple choice based on the information in the text, and short answer. Questions have been created based on Webb’s Complexity levels. Common Core ready!
• This activity allows students to gather information after reading The Lemonade War to determine what the main character traits of Jessie, Evan, Megan, and Scott are. Students will then analyze their work and determine what the themes for the book are. All of this is then put together for a display in your class or outside your door! Character pictures, the theme headings and the Theme Student Notes Page are all included in this product!
• In The Lemonade War, Evan tries to figure out how much money he and Scott should have made. This page guides your students through the process of discovering just how much they should have made. Students can calculate the value of the 8 pitchers of lemonade that they sold. They can also get support through the pictures Jessie made for Megan! This is a wonderful math tie in to a terrific book that teaches economics and the value of friendship all in one.
Or, buy them all individually:
• The Lemonade War Tests
• The Lemonade War Character Traits that Lead to Theme
• The Lemonade War Chapter Tests with Vocabulary
• The Lemonade War Evan and Scott's Word Problem Activity
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Thanks, Julie from The Best Days :)