THE LETTER "A" WORD SEARCH PUZZLE
* SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE ~ 20 WORDS IN ALL...
* ALL WORDS BEGIN WITH THE LETTER "A"
* For younger students! This Not-So-Big word search puzzle has 20 words ALL starting with the letter "A" for them to find.
* Students will reinforce their spelling and alphabet with this puzzle.
* GREAT FILLER ACTIVITY ~ 20 WORDS, enough for younger students.
* Decorated with pictures beginning with the letter "A" - - - SEE THUMBNAIL - - -
(The Letter "A" Word Search Puzzle)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail.
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!