This packet works well with any insect unit, such as FOSS and works hand in hand with Common Core. This 40 page pack includes;
Painted lady observation sheet and journal cover
-Painted lady facts fill in the blank sheet
-Insect research sheet
-Picture prompt of children looking at emerging butterflies
-Insect graphing activity
-insect graph labels/question starters
-butterfly life cycle art activity
-life cycle words for labeling
-ABC order sheet
-caterpillar to butterfly dice game
-butterfly observation sheet
-computer connections activity
-Life cycle research sheet
-Life cycle writing activity...first, next, then, finally...
-Life cycle cut and paste
-life cycle color poster
-moth vs. butterfly comparison sheet
-6 page reading book with questions and reflection page
-Label the parts of a butterfly sheet
-Insect review sheet/quiz
-habitat activity along with 9 labeled butterfly posters
This pack is a great way to end the school year, using reading, writing, science, and math.
Visit my blog to see this and more: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard