The Life and Times of the Ant Roll Read and Graph Word Work Game
This is part of the The Life and Times of the Ant BUNDLE
– no need to buy the parts if you own the whole bundle.
Please see the preview for highlights from this bundle that supports Journeys Grade 4, Unit 3, Lesson 14 story.
Students love this dice game that reinforces vocabulary, graphing, and number sense. Every time it’s played the answers could be different – so these games are great for review too. Use them in Daily Five, or keep a bucket of them ready for early finishers!
The Life and Times of the Ant Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following:
• 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
• Blank die for your own variations
• 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
• Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
• Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
• Directions and sample graph
• Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Additional science vocabulary game included:
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Life and Times of the Ant Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
The Life and Times of the Ant Assessments and Nonfiction Text
The Life and Times of the Ant Roll Read Graph Word Work
The Life and Times of the Ant Writing
The Life and Times of the Ant BUNDLE
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.
Your students may enjoy my best selling Economics Fun – S’mores Import and Export PPT Activity