The Life and Times of the Ant – Writing Prompts
This is part of the The Life and Times of the Ant BUNDLE
– no need to buy the parts if you own the whole bundle.
Please see the preview for highlights from this bundle that supports Journeys Grade 4, Unit 3, Lesson 14 story.
Mini-bundle of Prompts Include
1. Ants are/can/have
2. Essay – Describe Ants nest
3. Essay – Why diagram anteater
4. Rubric for Essays
5. Ants in His Pants – idiom writing
6. Summary in My Hand- Song and G.O. (also sold separately)
7. Lao Tzu quote and prompt (also sold separately)
8. Eleanor Roosevelt quote and prompt (also sold separately)
Prompts are tiered so the whole class can write on the same prompt, with supports that meet each child’s special needs.
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
The Life and Times of the Ant Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
The Life and Times of the Ant Assessments and Nonfiction Text
The Life and Times of the Ant Roll Read Graph Word Work
The Life and Times of the Ant Writing
The Life and Times of the Ant BUNDLE
Edit 5/7/16 Fixed lines that go off the page when saved as a PDF
Edit 5/7/16 Made poster font larger to work on bulletin boards
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.
Your students may enjoy my best selling Economics Fun – S’mores Import and Export PPT Activity