Sherlock Holmes author information! Introduce your students to the Victorian world of SHERLOCK HOLMES and his creator, author SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE.
This 11-page reproducible
resource includes . . .
• a 5-page biography of Conan Doyle
, including a number of facts readers should know about Sherlock Holmes
• 2 pages of study questions
that accompany the biography and introduction
• a test
to gauge students’ comprehension of the material
• an answer key
• a link to the footage of the only online interview of Doyle talking about Holmes
This classroom-tested resource has been used successfully in middle school and high school classes.
To learn about new Class Act Press resources, discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases
? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback”
button next to your purchases, rate
the product, and leave a short comment.
(You need to do both
to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit
for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash
on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties