This packet includes movie questions for The Lion King.
Video for this product is not included.
Run time: 88 minutes
• Breakdown of where to start/stop to ask questions
• Questions regarding: Social skills, Inferencing what may happen next, Feelings, Comprehension questions, Behaviors, Similar personal experiences, Compare/Contrast, Character Traits
• Potential answers to questions indicated in (red)
• Venn diagrams for (end of document): Pride Land with Mufasa vs. Pride Land with Scar, Hyenas vs. Meerkats, Good Leader vs. Bad Leader
• Character name meanings
Answers are not provided for personal experience or opinion questions
1. Watch the movie to ensure the content is appropriate for your target audience.
2. Go through the questions and indicate which students you are going to ask each question. Next to each question there is a place where you can put the name of the “Target Student” that you intend to ask your questions.
3. Decide which questions you want to ask. You may decide to ask all questions, some questions, or portions of some multi-step questions. You also may decide to skip groups of questions in order to make the movie fit into your allotted time.