This 170+ page book study for The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis, contains chapter-by-chapter student worksheets, teacher answer keys, unit tests, and fun spelling activities, plus more! Do you need to focus on teaching and not produce blackline masters? If you answered yes, this 170-page resource package is full of useful (and not fluff-filled) worksheets, student activities, and teacher answer keys. All you need to do is print, copy and enjoy!
My students enjoyed listening to the teacher read the text, and they would follow along in their booklets. After reading individual chapters we answered some of the questions together, and some questions were answered independently. Two unit tests were designed so students could use their class notes to answer all the questions (open book) for the formative assessments!
The novel study is a Common Core Standard aligned book unit to be used with C. S. Lewis' novel, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe.
This Teacher Packet contains:
• 3 Spelling Worksheets for Expanding Vocabulary
• 3 Fun Alphabetical Order Activities
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words Worksheet - Students Activity
• 1 Unscramble the Spelling Words - Teacher Answer key
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Comprehensive Questions
• 17 Chapter-by-Chapter - Teacher Answer keys
• 2 Unit Tests - Student Formative Assessment
• 2 Unit Tests - Teacher Answer keys
Hope You Enjoy!