This novel study on The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe take a close and critical look at this classic by C.S. Lewis. It was designed for my gifted 5th graders, but it can be used at almost any level over 3rd grade. Included in the packet:"
1. Vocabulary Lists by Chapters
2. Thinking Questions by Chapters
3. London During WWII Research
4. London Times Form
5. Character Analysis Graphic Organizer
6. Character Analysis Form
7. Story Elements Poster
8. Story Elements Charts
10. Logical Syllogism
11. Logical Syllogism Form
12. Mythical/Mystical Creatures
13. Wanted Poster Form
14. About the Author Research
15. About the Author Fact Sheet
16. An Allegory
17. Allegory Chart
18. Screen-Play Activity
Included as part of many pages are several pieces or original clip art!
I hope you will enjoy the novel study!