This activity set is designed to be a book companion for "The Little Butterfly That Could" by Ross Burach. The activities and lesson cover many SEL topics including perseverance, growth mindset, helpful and unhelpful self-talk, goal setting, overcoming obstacles, and mindfulness.
Digital downloads comes in PDF and PPT and includes:
* Task cards and activity ideas/directions for use
* ASCA Standards met
* Scripted PPT lesson on mindset and self talk for overhead display or upload to Google Slides TM and Google Classroom TM for digital or distance learning.
* PDF of lesson for print display
*PDF of activities (for discussion deck creation, etc.)
* Link to Kahoot game for formative assessments
* Access to 3 Google Slides TM Mini lessons on positivity, resilience, and the brain
* Extension activities including games, color sheets, crafts, sort game, writing prompts, and quiz for assessment.
* Parent handouts
* Posters on resilience
* 2 Scoot Games
* Mindfulness activity
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.