Are you looking for a sweet story? The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear is one of my favorites. Your kiddos will love this fun tale and totally get a kick out of wondering where the bear is. With this file, your students will work on before, during, and after reading response activities and will disguise their own strawberry from The Big Hungry Bear!
You will also find ELA & Science extensions to hit lots of skills. Be sure to check out the photographs of my daughter's strawberry garden!
Included in this file:
- Page 4 Resources for You
- Page 5 Pre Reading Activity
- Page 6-7 During Reading Activity
- Pages 8-14 After Reading Responses
- Pages 15-18 Disguise my Strawberry
- Pages 19-24 Sequencing the Story
- Pages 25-29 Strawberry Life Cycle
- Page 30 Strawberry Facts
- Page 31-32 Strawberry Diagram
- Page 33 Strawberry Dissection
- Page 34-35 What I know about…
- Page 36 Strawberry Verb Extension
- Page 37 Strawberry Making Words
- Page 38 Strawberry Writing Prompt
- Page 39 My Favorite Fruit
- Pages 40-41 Favorite Fruit Graph
- Pages 42-43 Making Jam
If you download, I would love for you to rate and leave feed back. Please consider becoming a follower of my TpT store so that you will receive notification when I post units and freebies. Thanks so much for supporting my dream of teaching and sharing ideas.