This book companion packet is filled with a variety of activities and reader response papers to use when reading the book The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything. A great fall activity!
This packet includes -
* color pictures for retelling
* smaller student size pictures for retelling project (color and black and white)
* example of classroom activity
* retelling homework paper
* make a prediction
* picture and sound match
* story retell (2 versions for differentiation)
* favorite part (2 versions for differentiation)
* label and color a scarecrow
* make a list
* writing prompt
* roll a number - adding doubles
* scarecrow coloring
Please click on the preview to view the whole packet.