Celebrate Halloween with The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything! After reading this fun book by Linda Williams, engage your students in these no-prep activities targeting literacy, listening and language!
This book unit contains activities targeting the following skills:
1. Sequencing with Pictures (which is also a great retelling tool!)
2. Comprehension Questions- Includes 6 WH- questions with two (picture) answer choices and 6 Yes/No questions
3. The Little Old Lady Book Hunt Book Hunt- A game to find items in the book matching given attributes
4. Rhyme Sort- Sort pictures with like rhymes
5. Old Lady, Old Lady, What Do You See- An emergent reader to print for students to color and read
6. Open-Ended Bingo Dauber sheet
This black and white book companion is so easy to use! Simply print and copy...and you're ready to go!
Not only will your students LOVE this fun Halloween story, they'll also have a great time with these follow-up activities!