“The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything” was written by Linda Williams and illustrated by Megan Lloyd. Its repetitive text and amusing storyline has been a long standing favorite of young students.
These activities are designed to complement the book and can be used in small or whole group instruction, as literacy centers, as a walk around, or as a scoot activity.
This product includes:
- a comprehension activity with 18 multiple choice question
cards, student answer recording sheet, and an answer key
- an onomatopoeia activity with key
- a retelling organizer with an exemplar
- Falling All to Pieces: a sequencing activity and key
- A Crazy Conversation: a dialogue activity with key
- Adjectives Aren’t Afraid: an adjective activity with key
If you like this product, you may also be interested in other book studies and scoot activities for sale in my store.
I appreciate your time and interest. Please check out the rest of my products and freebies. If you like what you see, make sure to follow me for updates.
Jenn @ 2nd grade Snickerdoodles