The Little Prince Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet | Google Slide (PG - 2015)
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a custom bundle created for a Cinematic Studies class. Please contact me if you are interested in creating your own custom bundle of 10 movie guides or more : )Check each individual movie guide for high resolution sample questions to see if these movie guides are suitable for your students.★Price $32.50Original Price $49.90Save $17.40
- This Netflix Bundle of 10 Movie Guides | Questions | Worksheet | SAVE over 35%, will engage your students/children and challenge them to grow. Even the most entertaining movies contain nuggets that are overlooked and forgotten unless kids are prompted with thought provoking questions.Check the indivPrice $31.99Original Price $49.90Save $17.91
- Custom Film Literature/Analysis Movie Guide | Worksheet | Questions | SAVE 35%Check each individual movie guide posting for sample questions and details : )This bundle was teacher requested, if you have a custom bundle you'd like to create of 10 movies guides or more please feel free make your requePrice $48.50Original Price $74.85Save $26.35
The Little Prince Movie Guide | Questions | Worksheet | Google Formats (PG - 2015) takes students on a life journey of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 1943 novella of the same name. The original title of this film is Le Petit Prince. Challenge students to think about the strange, creative world that the Little Prince lives in and how it compares to the Little Girl's world of life plans and studying. Explore the lessons that can be learned from this film about staying curious and keeping your imagination aroused. Ask students to write a letter to themselves as an adult that would serve as a reminder of these lessons.
Check the preview file for high resolution sample questions to see if this movie guide is suitable for your students. This resource consists of 13 high-level, short answer reflection and essay questions that will do more than just ask your students to regurgitate information.
★You're In Good Hands★
Although this movie guide doesn't have many ratings yet, please don't be overly concerned as it was posted more recently than my other resources. Please visit MY STORE to see over 4,000 ratings with a perfect ★★★★★ average.
This product includes:
- A student movie guide, PDF print version (5 pages)
- A student movie guide, PDF digital fillable form version (5 pages)
- A Google Forms & Slides Version of the Movie Guide
- An answer key (5 pages) IS included with this movie guide, however many answers will vary as students are encouraged to construct their own meaning from the characters' dialogue and behavior.
- A generic movie guide permission slip (1 page)
- CCSS alignment indicating standards met, PDF (1 page - see also preview image)
- CCSS Note: I’ve taken the liberty of aligning certain reading standards with the act of consuming content via the movie instead. Although students aren’t reading they are asked to perform the same cognitive functions on the content that they consumed from the movie.
Google Classroom Distance Learning Tips:
- Create an assignment using the Google Form
- Use the screen sharing tool on your conference calling software to play the movie
- Pause the movie at each question to give students time to write/discuss
- Make sure students input their name, so when you open your copy of the form, you can see each student's individual response they submitted
- Note: If you are using the movie guide for multiple classes and want to separate responses by class, create multiple copies of the google form with file names such as [Title]MovieGuideClassPeriod and then create assignments for each copy of the Google Form movie guide
General Tips for Using this Movie Guide:
- Print one, double-sided movie guide for each student
- Preview the next question on the movie guide as you complete each one, this can help students pay attention to important upcoming events.
- Pause at the times designated on the movie guide, encourage students to debate, discuss and talk about their ideas before writing their answers.
- Discourage students from simply copying answers.
- Randomly choose a student to share their answer and defend it if necessary.
- If time allows, feel free to rewind and show important parts of the movie again for additional analysis.
- After completing the short answers, allow 5-10 minutes for each essay question at the end of the film.
- On average, this movie guide will require about 45-60 minutes in addition to the length of the movie.
Digital PDF Version Tips
- It is intended for a paperless, 1:1 tablet/iPad classroom
- Ask students to download a PDF editor app if they don't already have one. It needs to have a save function as well. I used Foxit PDF.
- Host the file. I used google drive to share a folder with students.
- When complete, ask students to save the file in a designated google drive folder using a naming convention. (I use LastnameFirstnameMovieGuide.pdf)
Get Free Money with TPT Credits!
- Leave Feedback for this product and earn TPT credits
- 20 Credits = $1 OFF any TPT purchase
FREE Movie Guides & Resources:
Get a feel for my work and see if this resource is right for you. I ask questions that require students to 'live' on the higher levels of Bloom's taxonomy.
- Free Onward Movie Guide (PG - 2020)
- Free Trolls World Tour Movie Guide (PG - 2020)
- Free Kung Fu Panda 3 Movie Guide (PG - 2016)
- Free The Lightning Thief Movie Guide (PG - 2010)
- Free Home Alone 2 Movie Guide (PG - 1992)
- Free! Story Elements Worksheet
- Free! Character Analysis & Comparison
Your feedback, ratings, likes and follows are appreciated:
- TpT Store - TeacherTravis
- Pinterest - TeacherTravis
- Instagram - Teachers Travis
- Facebook - K12MovieGuides
- Twitter - K12MovieGuides
- Blog & Website - K12MovieGuides
See my movie guides below, by category, or search for one at my TPT STORE