<> The Little Prince Novel Tests <>
-These three tests cover the entire novel.
-This pack is $6 cheaper than buying the three tests individually from my store.
-Pages 1-9 are the three tests
-Pages 10-11 are answer keys
-Covers Ch 1-9
-30 questions, plus one extra credit question at end
-Multiple choice & T/F only
-Covers Ch 10-19
-Multiple choice, T/F, & two short answer questions
-Covers Ch 20-27
-Multiple choice, T/F, two short, & 2 long answer questions (these ask for a four sentence minimum response)
-Here are some examples of questions in this bundle:
* Discuss three ways in which the theme of perspective comes up in the novel.
* According to the fox, what makes the prince’s rose so important?
(A) Her four thorns can serve as weapons
(B) The time the prince has spent caring for her
(C) The special way she expresses her love
(D) Her unmatchable beauty
(E) None of the above
* How does the fox define to “tame?”
(A) “To soften the spirit”
(B) “To establish ties”
(C) “To learn to love”
(D) “To master another being”
* Finish this quote by the fox: “You become __________________, forever, for what you have tamed.”
* What is ephemeral?
(A) the little prince’s planet
(B) the little prince’s rose
(C) the little prince’s search for answers
(D) All of the above
* The tippler (drunkard) represents
(A) greed/thirst for power
(C) shame/weakness of man
(D) None of the above