The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Novel Questions
-Chapter questions for entire novel.
-Ch 1 questions include five pre-reading questions.
-Pages 1-7 are questions
-Pages 8-11 are answer keys
-The directions are always (or extremely similar wording):
"Responses must be in complete sentences, on lined paper, and stapled to the assignment. Responses must be thoughtful and complete to receive full credit. Two complete sentences, minimum, for each question are required for full credit. More than two sentences may be required to answer questions thoughtfully!"
-82 questions total
-Occasionally there are 'no incorrect answer' questions.
-An average of 10 questions per assignment. There are 8 assignments. The assignments (questions) are grouped as follows:
* The rose uses a cough to cover something up, to distract the little prince. What does she try to cover up?
* What is wonderful to the prince when he feels very sad? Does the prince answer the narrator’s question regarding whether he felt sad the day he watched the sun set 44 times? Why or why not? (your guess)
* “Grown-ups are like that.” What does the narrator mean by this?
* Why was the prince overcome with sadness in chapter 20? Explain.
* Do you detect any foreshadowing in chapter 17? Explain what it might be.
* Chapter 22 - What do the rushing trains represent? In what way is the author pointing out that children are different in their perspectives or priorities from adults?
* How does the narrator judge whether a grown-up “really understood anything”?
-I also have tests for novel available to buy individually or as a bundle. The title of the bundle of tests is: "The Little Prince Pack- Three tests covering the novel, $5 savings"
Purchase this product cheaper at: https://ela-hwy.myshopify.com