Flannel boards are a great tool in teaching visual literacy, narration, sequencing, and comprehension!
This felt story set was inspired by the classic tale of the Little Red Hen is fun for retelling the story, teaching a lesson about cooperation, sequencing, and much more.
**Please note, this set comes in flattened PDF files only.
After downloading and printing this felt story set, you can use the characters in a variety of ways, such as:
* Print on t-shirt transfer paper
, iron onto sheets of felt, cut out, and use on a flannel board
* Print on cardstock, laminate, cut out, and place a magnet on the back. Use on the fridge, magnet board, or metal cookie sheet. (TUTORIAL)
* Print on cardstock, laminate, and glue to popsicle sticks for stick puppets.
* Print on cardstock, laminate, place a piece of rough velcro on the back. Stick to a flannel board
* Use on a bulletin board or for classroom decor.
* Make a file folder game.
This story set includes:
the little red hen, cat, pig, duck, plant, wheat stalks, flour, bowl, mixer, baking mitt, bread, and "not I"
This set is for personal or single classroom use only.