Ready to assemble bulletin board!
Hook your students by adding a bulletin board that is a museum like display on the events surrounding the integration of Central High School. Every component needed to wow your students and get them excited for your Social Studies or Reading class has been put into a file format where all you need to do is print, trim, tape, and post them to your bulletin board.
- 2 folders, one for a larger bulletin board and one for a smaller
- 48 Little Rock full page images of events surrounding the integration of Central High School. (Use for background)
- 4 Newspaper front pages to be assembled and posted to board
- A large image of Central High School
- A title for your board reading "The Little Rock Nine"
- Step by step directions