This product includes eight different activities related to Dr. Seuss's The Lorax.
- Two cut and paste pages! Students will sort adjectives that describe the Lorax and the Once-ler, as well as the setting before and after the Once-ler comes.
- One page of story problems (addition, subtraction, place value)
- One venn diagram, also pertaining to the setting of the story.
- One "contract" that students can sign and color, saying they "care a whole awful lot"!
- One page to design your very own Truffula Tree! I provide my kiddos with all sorts of goodies like sparkles and sequins for their trees.
- One page to write about what they would do if given the last Truffula seed.
- One page where students can describe themselves as someone who speaks for the trees, as well as write and draw how they can help the Earth like the Lorax.
Wonderful borders & Truffula images come from Krista Wallden!
Fonts from Kevin & Amanda.