Read "The Lorax" by Dr. Seuss for Earth Day or anyday and then complete a number of differientated comprehension activities, many of which can lead to a great discussion of conservation or enviromentalism.
Contains 12 pages in black/ white for easy printing, with graphics for students to color/ decorate.
- Character Analysis of the Once-ler and the Lorax
- Two different story maps
- 17 open-ended comprehension questions
- one page for students to draw what everything looked like BEFORE the Once-ler came and AFTER the Once-ler came.
- Two different templates for students to pretend they are the Lorax and are writing a letter to the Once-ler to persuade him to stop making Thneeds.
- Even if you don't own "The Lorax" it is featured as a real aloud on You Tube (the link is included your purchase!)