The Lucky Trivia Game: Costa Rica
What educators are saying
Just like the other versions of this game- this resource looks great! My students have thoroughly enjoyed the Peru and Spain Lucky Trivia Games.
A highly engaging resources that incorporates culture, comprehensible input and it gives the kids the confidence they need to be able to produce output.
Are you looking for a way to share some fun trivia about the Spanish speaking world while giving your students at the same time? This game involves reading, luck and 10 fun facts about Costa Rica! It is sure to become a favorite with your students.
You can play this game to wrap up a cultural unit about Costa Rica, before beginning a new unit, or anytime you want to draw your students’ attention to some fascinating trivia about the Spanish speaking world.
This product includes:
- detailed instructions for playing this game in class, as well as variations to use this as an ongoing class warm up competition. If you play this game straight through with Novice Students, it should take 30-45 minutes.
- A slideshow that includes 10 fun trivia facts about Costa Rica,
- 10 authentic videos as well as suggested
Not included, but you will need to play:
- A deck of playing cards
- A way to randomly select students (suggestions included in game instructions)
- Mini whiteboards, dry erase markers and erasers for each team
Be sure to check out this
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.