The Lunar Cycle Doodle Notes | Science Doodle Notes
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to thePrice $259.99Original Price $358.82Save $98.83
- These science graphic organizers include a range of earth and space science topics including weather, minerals, plate tectonics, motion of the planets, moon phases, earth's atmosphere, and more!What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resoPrice $49.99Original Price $64.44Save $14.45
- This bundle includes 3 fun resources to introduce and reinforce Phases of the Moon or The Lunar Cycle - doodle notes to aid in student retention, a card sort activity to reinforce key concepts, and a color-by-number to use as review or a quiz.Save 30% on these 4 Lunar Cycle resources!With what standPrice $11.99Original Price $17.27Save $5.28
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school space science resources, you came to the right place! This growing bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching space science a breeze. I've also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What does aPrice $24.99Original Price $36.64Save $11.65
This science graphic organizer will aid students in defining and illustrating what The Lunar Cycle is and why it occurs. Students will color and lable each phase including new moon, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full moon, waning gibbous, last quarter, and waning crescent. This fun, NO PREP activity will have your students mastering content quicker, easier, and asking for more!
Want a digital version?
The Lunar Cycle Digital Doodle
With what standard does this resource align?
This resource will aid students in moving towards mastery of the NGSS ESS1-1.
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own. I have included a PowerPoint slide show that includes the answers to the fill-in-the-blank notes. I have also included a student quiz to easily assess student mastery of the doodle notes content.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
What is included?
⭐ 1 Fill-in-the-blank-version - use this version for students who struggle with taking notes, ELL students, or reluctant learners.
⭐ 1 Blank doodle note for using your own notes - this version has my artwork, but not the notes for more independent learners and students who enjoy writing their own notes. You can also use this version with your own notes.
⭐ 1 Completed example of the doodle note - Use my completed example as a mini anchor chart for your lesson or to share with students.
⭐ Student reading passage - this reading passage contains everything your students need to complete the doodle notes. Have students read and underline key passages to help them with reading comprehension and to figure out how to complete the fill-in-the-blank notes.
⭐ PowerPoint slides for the fill-in-the-blank notes - this resource is partially editable! You can take out my notes and replace it with your own, the clip art and headings are not editable. Use this with whole class instruction or set it up for individual students to use in stations. The notes are self-guiding and easy to use.
⭐ 1 Student quiz with teacher key - use these as exit tickets or as a summative assesment when students have completed their notes.
Want even more Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on all my doodle notes with my Science Doodle Notes Growing Bundle
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.