It’s a 500th Anniversary celebration!
This packet is perfect for your Reformation units in the fall and supplementing VBS and Sunday school programs. Just print and go!
Included in this 3-5 packet:
• ABC Order – Write out key Reformation terms in alphabetical order
• Before & After – Following simple directions to circle a letter before or after another letter to determine a secret word
• By the Numbers – Using a numbers bank, fill in the missing numbers about key Reformation events.
• Choices – Multiple choice questions about the Reformation
• Counting by Fives – Filling in the scrolls (Level 3 numbers do not always end in 0 or 5)
• Crossword – Simple Reformation terms and definitions
• Daily News – Creating the front page of the newspaper from October 31, 1517
• Does It Belong? – Comprehension of Reformation key ideas to determine a secret word
• Mapping It Out – Reading a map of Luther’s Germany with simple tasks
• Matching – Matching key Reformation words and simple definitions
• “Mighty Fortress” Pocket Cards – Cards of the first verse of “A Mighty Fortress” hymn (new version)
• My Own Prayer – Writing a Reformation prayer
• Printing Press – Unscrambling key Reformation words
• Reformation Hymn – Fill in the blank for first verse of "A Mighty Fortress" hymn (new version)
• Roll and Recite – Rolling a dice to practice reading 3 longer Bible or hymn verses
• Saved by Grace – Copying/Writing a key Ephesians passage
• Secret Code – Deciphering the “solas” of the Reformation
• Sequencing – Putting Reformation events in order
• The Fives Have It! – Determining a pattern of counting by fives, resulting in a secret word
• Think, Write and Draw – If I saw Martin Luther….
• Translations – using language word banks to determine if a word is in Latin or German
• True or False – color in the Bible if the statement is true
• Word Hunt – searching for key Reformation words
PLUS ANSWER KEYS FOR EVERYTHING!
If you have any questions or see something that needs fixing, just holler! Email me: email@example.com or send me a comment.
***This is for single use ONLY. Please direct others to my store or contact me for additional licenses. THANK YOU!!***
----->I'd be honored to have you follow my store - can't wait to share more goodies with you!
Love this? How did you use it? I'd love to hear your feedback! (Plus YOU earn credits for future purchases - woohoo!)
Thanks for looking!
Key words: Martin Luther, reformation, Lutheran, Protestant, Europe, history, Germany, 500th Anniversary