It’s a 500th Anniversary celebration! Enjoy this sample freebie :)
This 135 page packet is perfect for your Reformation units in the fall and supplementing VBS and Sunday school programs. Just print and go! (NOTE: though this was created for the anniversary year of 2017, the entire packet can be used in ANY year.)
**This packet includes activities for grades K-2, 1-3 and 3-5. Each level is also available separately for purchase**
Included in this K-5 packet:
• ABC Order – Cut/paste or write out key Reformation terms in alphabetical order
• Before & After – Following simple directions to circle a letter before or after another letter to determine a secret word
• By the Numbers – Using a numbers bank, fill in the missing numbers about key Reformation events.
• Choices – Multiple choice questions about the Reformation
• Counting by Fives – Filling in the scrolls (Level 3 numbers do not always end in 0 or 5)
• Crossword – Simple Reformation terms and definitions (Level 1 has picture clues)
• Daily News – Creating the front page of the newspaper from October 31, 1517
• Does It Belong? – Comprehension of Reformation key ideas to determine a secret word
• Mapping It Out – Reading a map of Luther’s Germany with simple tasks
• Matching – Matching key Reformation words and simple definitions
• “Mighty Fortress” Pocket Cards – Cards of the first verse of “A Mighty Fortress” hymn (new version)
• My Own Prayer – Writing a Reformation prayer
• Printing Press – Unscrambling key Reformation words
• Reformation Hymn – Trace/color, cut/paste or fill in the blank
• Roll and Recite – Rolling a dice to practice reading 3-6 Bible or hymn verses
• Saved by Grace – Tracing or writing a key Ephesians passage
• Secret Code – Deciphering the “solas” of the Reformation
• Sequencing – Putting Reformation events in order
• The Fives Have It! – Determining a pattern of counting by fives, resulting in a secret word
• Think, Write and Draw – If I saw Martin Luther….
• Translations – using language word banks to determine if a word is in Latin or German
• True or False – color in the Bible if the statement is true
• Word Hunt – searching for key Reformation words
PLUS ANSWER KEYS FOR EVERYTHING!
(All activities have 3 levels, with the exception of the pocket cards)
Looking for a simple picture book to use as a resource? Just click HERE
You might also enjoy:
The Lord’s Prayer - Craftivity
The Name of Jesus – Interactive Song and Emergent Reader
MANY thanks for your interest and download!!
God’s blessing to you always!
→ TpT store
“I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” ~ Philippians 4:13
Martin Luther | reformation | Lutheran | Protestant | Europe | history | Germany | 500th Anniversary
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
♥ If you are lovin’ this resource, I'd be honored to have you follow my store - can't wait to share more goodies with you! Just click the green star at the top of the page.♥
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Please don’t forget to leave feedback! YOU earn credits toward future purchases and it inspires me to create more goodies for you! HOW??
Make sure you’re logged in and go to your "My Purchases" page. You’ll see a "Provide Feedback" button beside each of your purchases. Just simply click it! You will then be able to rate your purchase and give any feedback on the product. If you have any issues or questions about the product, I’d love to hear from you so I can get it fixed for others (email@example.com)
This is for single classroom use ONLY. Please direct others to my store or contact me for additional licenses. THANK YOU!