This huge bundle consists of 205 leadership-themed documents to support the set up of your classroom, as well as lessons for the first days of school. It includes:
I don't know about you, but I MUST have "pretty" when I'm working. It makes my day seem ZEN, even when it is far from that! This DYNAMIC planner/binder product is for you! And, it's all EDITABLE! Simply download, and place your own text box to begin typing. This is a PowerPoint document. It's designed in zippy red, white and black. If you like graphic decor, this is for you! It includes the following:
1. Eleven month calendar pages (August-June)
2. Weekly To-Do List (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
3. Unit Brainstorm Pages (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
4. Week-At-A-Glance pages (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
5. Weekly Lesson Plan Pages (2, for horizontal planning)
6. Workshop Lesson Planning Sheets (Includes these categories...teaching point, connection, active involvement, guided practice, link, mid-workshop teaching point, and share)
7. Guided Reading Groups Grid for group formation
8. Math Groups Grid for group formation
9. IEP-At-A-Glance Data Sheet (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
10. Intervention Planning & Tracking Sheet (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
11. Class List Sheet
12. Class User Names & Passwords Sheet
13. Grade Book Page
14. Parent Communication Log (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
15. Professional Development Log (2 copies included for easy back-to-back printing)
Library & Supply Tags
Red, white and black themed, this product coordinates with other leadership-themed classroom decor and instructional materials from Wild Child Designs. All materials are in color. This product includes:
1. Tags labeled 1-40 for classroom library use. You just need to add a text box to type in your library bin category.
2. 11 labeled tags for classroom supplies such as glue, markers, crayons, etc.
3. 15 blank labels for multi-purpose use. Just type in the name of your desired classroom supply.
Leadership Loot Pack
Leadership Loot Classroom Economy System includes Leadership Loot money (in denominations of 1s, 5s, and 10s), Leadership privilege coupons for students to purchase, directions and tips for using the economy in your classroom, as well as a student Leadership Loot shopping sheet and information mini-poster about the system. This economy is different from other classroom economies because it is table community based. Students work together as small communities to succeed. They also work together to spend their community monies. This product includes 3 sheets of Bark Bucks (3 color), 12 Leadership Loot Market incentive coupons on two sheets (12 colored coupons and 12 black and white coupons), one sheet of editable Leadership Loot Market incentive coupons (color and B&W), a student shopping sheet and an editable version(color), and a directions and tip sheet for you, the teacher.
Alphabet Bunting Banners
These zippy bunting pennants are perfect for adding some pizzazz to your bulletin boards. They coordinate with Wild Child's other leadership-themed back-to-school products. 26 black, white, and red alphabet letters are represented, as well as two characters ( !, &). These are a lot of fun to work with!
The Homework Club Motivational Bulletin Board Set
Greetings! This product includes a black, white and red circle HOMEWORK CLUB graphic, 30 coordinating numbers to be used as a homework motivation/reward system, and some suggested uses for your classroom. I suggest printing these on card stock, cut them out, laminate them, and attach a small magnet strip to the back of them with a dollop of hot glue. Then display them on a white board or the side of a filing cabinet.
Designed to be printed back-to-back, these back-to-school postcards are a perfect way to begin a connection with your new students before the start of the school year. 10 people who changed the world are featured on the cards: Martin Luther King, Jr., Rachel Carson, Albert Einstein, Sojourner Truth, Mohandas Gandhi, Helen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Joe DiMaggio, Jesse Owens and Mother Teresa. Simply print the postcards on cardstock! This product has 10 colored postcards and one black and white address/message section to copy onto the back of each card.
Leadership Bookmarks for Students
This product consists of 10 colored bookmarks for student use. Each bookmark has a photo of a leader who changed the world, as well as a motivational quote by that leader. The color theme is black, white, and red. I suggest printing them on card stock. This product coordinates with Wild Child Designs' other LEADERSHIP-THEMED back-to-school products! Leaders included are... Joe DiMaggio, Jesse Owens, Nelson Mandela, Sojourner Truth, Rachel Carson, Martin Luther King, Jr., Helen Keller, Albert Einstein, Mother Teresa, Mohandas Gandhi
Quotation Biographies and Activity
This is a unique product, designed to get students discussing, reflecting, and thinking critically. Ten people's quotations are represented on mini-biography posters. These are people who changed the world with their words and ideas: Mohandas Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., Rachel Carson, Nelson Mandela, Sojourner Truth, Mother Teresa, Joe DiMaggio, Jesse Owens, Albert Einstein, and Helen Keller. Included in this product:
1. A Sentence-Phrase-Word thinking strategy response sheet. (B&W)
2. Words of Power Focus Questions Sheet for small groups. (B&W)
3. Words of Power Reflection Sheet for individual responses.(B&W)
4. TEN Words of Power Quotation Biography mini posters. (B&W, with red accents)
5. Two pages of "Teacher Talk" notes.
Leadership-Themed Student Desk Tags
This product is designed to be printed on 11X17 CARDSTOCK! It contains 15 pages of zippy black, white, and red desk tags. Each tag has a graffiti background, red or black border, a small photo of a leader who changed the world, a quotation by each leader, and a red student number. They are numbered 1-30. There are 10 featured leaders: Rachel Carson, Martin Luther King, Jr., Sojourner Truth, Nelson Mandela, Mohandas Gandhi, Helen Keller, Joe DiMaggio, Jesse Owens, Albert Einstein, and Mother Teresa.
Math Workshop Bundle-Teacher’s Binder and Workshop Schedule Bulletin Board
This ZIPPY and decorative organizational bundle, complete with teacher notes, will get you off and running. It includes:
1. A math conferring sheet (that includes a checklist of mathematical thinking) to be used with students daily.
2. A Small group data sheet.
3. A description of a record keeping system to compliment your math instruction.3. A small-group instruction planning sheet.
4. Binder and clipboard covers (in color and black and white).
5. 2017-2018 calendar pages to plan math units and math conferences with students (August-June)
6. Student goal setting sheet.
7. Math Workshop Schedule Cards: Group cards and schedule cards, with three editable cards should you need them (COLOR).
All copies are in easily reproducible black and white unless otherwise noted.
Infographic Biography Posters
This product is designed to be used in math, reader’s AND writer’s workshop. It is a set of biographical infographic mats, detailing the lives of 20th century leaders, athletes, humanitarians, civil rights advocates, activists for those with disabilities, and suffragettes.
These Infographic Mats can be used in math, reader's, and writer's workshops. The product contains:
1. Teacher Talk notes for suggestions on how to use these mats.
2. 10 Biographical Infographic Mats in color. Each mat consists of a timeline, a short narrative biography, a "fast facts" feature, a pie graph, line plot, line graph, bar graph, or map about the biographical subject.
3. 3 prompts for writer's workshop (persuasive, compare/contrast, narrative).
4. 2 reader's response organizers designed using "Making Thinking Visible" routines (4 C's, Step Inside).
5. One math response sheet (open-ended for use with all mats) that focuses on problem solving and graphs, maps, or plots.
These mats are PERFECT for small group instruction. Use them as non-fiction text examples. Lexile levels are included to help with differentiation.
Mohandas Gandhi—Lexiile range 900-990
Jesse Owens---Lexile range 800-890
Rachel Carson---Lexile range 900-990
Martin Luther King, Jr.---Lexile range 900-990
Helen Keller---Lexile range 700-790
Nelson Mandela---Lexile range 900-990
Sojourner Truth---Lexile range 400-490
Joe DiMaggio---Lexile range 800-890
Mother Teresa---Lexile range 1000-1100
Albert Einstein---Lexile range 900-990
They are designed to be printed on 11 X 17 card stock.
First Day Leadership-Themed Treat Tags
One page of black and white with red accents treat tags. Copy them onto cardstock and cut out. Put red licorice ropes in a snack-sized baggie. Fold the treat tag in half and staple onto the top of the baggie. Voila!
The treat tag says “Leaders like you learn the ropes! You had a great first day of school!”
5”X7” Mini-motivational posters
In black, white and red. They fit in 5”X7” picture frames for classroom displays. Sayings include:
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.” Abraham Lincoln
“Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” Dalai Lama
“You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” A.A. Milne
Print in color, cut, and frame.