This engaging collection of skill-based games will keep kids learning for hours! Perfect for whole-class instruction, small groups, partner play, or even as an independent learning center, these games are guaranteed to help kids learn language arts basics.
Features ten, self-checking center games that are designed to build important skills and provide instant feedback. Each lesson includes teacher notes and a customized toolbar for quick and easy use by you or your students.
- flexible to use in any classroom setting
- colorful, vibrant graphics that will keep kids entertained
- focuses on core skills just for your grade level
- helps you easily integrate interactive whiteboards into your lesson plans
This kit contains:
- The Consonant Kingdom: Initial Consonants
- Mouse-Ka-Cheers: More Initial Consonants
- Knittin' Kitten: Final Consonants
- Happy Henhouse: Word Families
- Fetch a Pail of Vowels: Short Vowels
- Carpenter Carl: Blends
- Ropin' Rita: Digraphs
- Fish Bait: Long-Vowel Spelling Patterns
- Crows in the Corn: Antonyms
- Baby Rattler Roundup: Ending Punctuation
Please note that this product only works on a Promethean Interactive Whiteboard.