This engaging collection of skill-based games will keep kids learning for hours! Perfect for whole-class instruction, small groups, partner play, or even as an independent learning center, these games are guaranteed to help kids learn language arts basics.
Features ten, self-checking center games that are designed to build important skills and provide instant feedback. Each lesson includes teacher notes and a customized toolbar for quick and easy use by you or your students.
- flexible to use in any classroom setting
- colorful, vibrant graphics that will keep kids entertained
- focuses on core skills just for your grade level
- helps you easily integrate interactive whiteboards into your lesson plans
This kit contains:
- Long Vowels 1: The Boy Who Cried Wolf
- Long Vowels 2: Honeybee Buddies
- Nouns: Kitty Care Salon
- Capitalization: Starfish Stew
- Statements: Mysterious Monster
- Sentences: Sweet Treats!
- Synonyms: Freddy's Frightened Friend
- Antonyms: Shiver Me Seashells
- Homophones: An Elephant Parade
- Verb Tenses: Double Dragons
Please note that this product only works on a Promethean Interactive Whiteboard.