This engaging collection of skill-based games will keep kids learning for hours! Perfect for whole-class instruction, small groups, partner play, or even as an independent learning center, these games are guaranteed to help kids learn language arts basics.
Features ten, self-checking center games that are designed to build important skills and provide instant feedback. Each lesson includes teacher notes and a customized toolbar for quick and easy use by you or your students.
- flexible to use in any classroom setting
- colorful, vibrant graphics that will keep kids entertained
- focuses on core skills just for your grade level
- helps you easily integrate interactive whiteboards into your lesson plans
This kit contains:
- Prefixes: Buggy About Ice Cream
- Suffixes: There's a Parrot in the Palace
- Capitalization: Davy and His Darling
- Commas: Slow Mow!
- Pronouns: What a Wingding!
- Adjectives: Pass the Pickles, Please! (Grade3) [Interactive Promethean Version]Verb Tenses: Up, Up, and Away
- ABC Order: Guppy Love
- Guide Words: Let Me Call You "Tweethrt"
- Table of Contents: Old MacDonald Had Hot Fudge
Please note that this product only works on a Promethean Interactive Whiteboard.