PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- Cite strong and thorough textual evidence to support analysis of Black Boy Rage and its impact on Killmonger
- Draw connections between the LA Riots of 1992, the crack epidemic, and gang culture in South Central LA to contextualize LA in the 90's (Note: When first introduced to Killmonger as a child, live footage of the LA Riots was being played on the TV in the background)
- Argue the impact of Killmonger's experiences with oppression, racism, and emotional trauma shaped him
- Critique Killmonger's pursuit of justice for Black people globally
- Use writing and reflection to address past and present personal traumas