The marshmallow challenge is the ultimate team building activity for any age. The challenge is pretty simple and the best part, cheap for the teachers. Each team must build a freestanding structure using the materials provided, spaghetti noodles, tape, string, and a marshmallow. This collection of free handouts are for teachers to display overhead, give a copy to each team and there is even one with a sketch-able space for teams to plan before they begin building.
• Project-able Full Page Directions (Colored & Printer Friendly)
• Half Page Directions with Sketch-able Planning Space (Colored & Printer Friendly)
≪ You May Also Like
• Trait of the Month Classroom Posters & Awards
• STAR Communication Folders
• Goals & Reflections for Student Success
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at email@example.com
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can see action photos and more details able this project
over at my blog Laugh Eat Learn.