- See individual product listings for descriptions and previews.Spring 2020 UPDATE: In addition to the printable PDFs of the student blank and answer key, a Google Docs version of the student document now included for easier distance learning use.$24.99$35.92Save $10.93
Question sets and answer keys to accompany The Mechanical Universe High School Adaptation episodes described below. The high school adaptation videos are no longer available for purchase, and none of the previous distributors posted them for streaming. I posted them to YouTube and have included the corresponding video links below.
Set 6: Circuits And Magnetism
6.1. Simple DC Circuits (Two versions) Link to video 6.1
6.2. Magnetic Fields (Two versions) Link to video 6.2
6.3. Electromagnetic Induction (Two versions) Link to video 6.3
6.4. Alternating Current (Two versions) Link to video 6.4
Two versions (where available) reduces the wandering-eye tendencies of neighbors; certain students might even complain that there is something wrong with their sheet since it's different from their neighbor's!
Other Lessons of Phyz advantages:
- A heavy font ensures high legibility even in dim lighting
- Questions are designed to be answered while the video plays—quick, simple responses keep students engaged without requiring deep reflection that would take them out of the presentation
- Question types are mixed: fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and short answer are common; in some cases, matching or simple illustrations are involved
- I am a classroom teacher; I designed these resources for use with my own students
- If you find competing products online, by all means check them out. They may be cheaper; they may be free. None of them will be as professional, polished, or classroom-ready as this one.
Product description updated in July, 2019 to reflect the availability of the videos on YouTube. Video links added. A page with all the Mechanical Universe High School Adaptation videos can be found here.
Spring 2020 UPDATE: In addition to the printable PDFs of the student blank and answer key, a Google Docs version of the student document now included for easier distance learning use.