Also included in
- This is ALL of my World History Interactive Notebook Bundles - Majorly Discounted MEGA Bundle. ***PLUS the newly added digital resources bundle perfect for distance learning at a STEEP discount.*** It's a complete, common core aligned world history curriculum! Each unit is now fully updated and larg$265.00$421.53Save $156.53
Newly updated with more editable resources! This common core aligned interactive notebook is a great way to get your students involved in the curriculum in a hands-on way. It is an excellent organizational tool, which saves time in class by keeping everyone on the same page. My students absolutely love these.
This is perfect for advanced middle school students, but I use it with general and remedial high-schoolers, and they find it engaging and challenging.
This is a complete interactive notebook for Units 3 and 4 : The Middle Ages in the East and the West. It includes handouts, lesson plans, activities, PowerPoint Presentations, reviews, and a test! It is a complete organizational structure for the third and fourth units of a world history class.
Here’s what you get:
- The ENTIRE unit’s worth of common-core aligned daily lesson plans
- A table of contents for the interactive notebook
- A PowerPoint presentation complete with film clips with instructions on how to set the notebook up (Also in my other interactive notebook bundles).
- Handouts and Foldable Graphic Organizers
- PowerPoint Presentations, including film clip links
- A Unit Test and answer key
- Cloze Notes for presentations
- Primary Source Analysis Resources
- Vocabulary Activities
- All Cloze Notes, PowerPoints, and many Activities Are Now EDITABLE!!!
***Or buy all of my world history interactive notebooks bundled together for even bigger savings.***
Some resources in this unit are also sold separately here:
➪ Medieval Trade Routes Introduction (free!)
Plus, it is common core aligned! This interactive notebook will save you time, your most valuable resource.
If you like this, check out my other World History Interactive Notebooks.
★How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases★
♦ Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
★Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts★
♦ Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
❤️Connect with Me!❤️
Get free resources and blog updates HERE!
Read my BLOG for classroom ideas, video tutorials, and cheat sheets.