This set is meant to be used with the book The Million Dollar Shot. It includes the following:
- Discussion questions for each chapter.
- Chapter questions. These are the mostly the same as the discussion questions, but have spaces for students to fill in their answers so that you can use these for assessment of comprehension. Great for independent assignments or partner/buddy reading.
- Quizzes: Three short quizzes, each composed from the discussion questions.
- Final Test: Includes vocabulary, character descriptions, multiple choice, short answer, and strategy work.
- Vocabulary: Two pages for each set (4 sets). One page has the words without definition, the other has the words with the definitions. Use the one without for a fun dictionary hunt prior to reading that section.
- Graphic organizers for strategy practice. Includes narrative elements, making connections, compare and contrast, cause and effect, making predictions, and main idea.
- Palindromes practice: For introducing palindromes and challenging students to create one!
- Writing a chapter summary set: Includes everything you need to teach students to write a paragraph summary. Also includes a sample paragraph summary for each chapter.
*If you buy this, you will not need to purchase my main idea product. I have included the entire product in this packet.
As always, please contact me BEFORE leaving feedback if you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to help whenever I can!