Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product contains everything you need to bring Mind-Mapping to your school. Mind-mapping is an essential metacognitive skill since it:
* Allows students to organise and consolidate ideas
* Enhances note-taking
* Is ideal for revision
* Compliments other learning-skills (such as research, deep-reading, & listening skills)
By teaching students about mind-mapping and encouraging them to practice: it creates a holistic benefit for all of their studies.
This download includes ten resources and is a comprehensive and definitive way to address mind-mapping skills training in your school, those ten resources are:
1. Introducing Mind-Maps
2. Introduction, Applications & Benefits of Mind-Maps
3. Mind-Map Reading Comprehension Templates (x10)
4. Mind-Map Worksheets to Use With Long Documentaries
5. The Mind-Map Challenge
6. Mind-Maps for Brainstorming & Group Work (P4C Related)
7. Video Learning Session [Videos About Mind-Mapping & A3 Worksheets (x3)]
8. Generic Mind-Map Practice Templates (x4)
9. Using Mind-Maps for Speed Reading & Fast Note-Taking
10. Mind-Maps for Personal Reflection & DIRT (A3 & A4 Worksheets)
As you can see, the mind-mapping practice activities also connect with broader metacognitive and learning-power skills and development. Download today to help teach this important metacognitive skill to your students!
Thank you for looking at our resources! Make sure to download some of our free samples: just visit globalmetacognition.com
We offer a range of whole-school metacognition resources that aim to enhance metacognitive skills and strategies in students aged 11-16. You can download individual resources or buy our 'Whole School Metacognition Toolkits' that make establishing a whole-school metacognition initiative easy.
Our resources specialise in:
* Boosting Learning-Power
* Teaching Metacognitive Skills & Strategies
* Increasing Metacognitive Power (Intelligence, Memory etc.)
These resources are made and distributed in partnership with The Global Metacognition Institute.
Find more metacognition resources at globalmetacognition.com
Join our Facebook Metacognition Working Group for Teachers & Leaders!
Copyright Adam Godwin (2019)