The Miracle Worker Activity Packet-Helen Keller
If you haven't read this play with your class, you are are missing out on a wonderful experience. It is an extraordinarily touching play which my kids really loved.
I also consider the Miracle Worker Unit Activity Plan to be the best I have ever done. I have incorporated a variety of activities which I think are quite different from those you will find elsewhere.
In the Miracle Worker Activity packet, you will find 40 pages of activities and answer sheets which include:
1) Questions and Quotes from all scenes with answer keys included. Students answer questions and analyze the significance of important quotes from the story.
2) A Character Chart which analyzes each significant character's personality and attitude towards Helen.
3) Vocabulary Activities with answer keys.
4) Answering questions with quotes. A new activity which challenges student to not only answer the question, but to prove it with at least one quote from someone. Answer sheets are included.
5) Comprehensive Miracle Worker Symbolism Activities with answer keys. The authors use of symbolism is subtle and effective. I worked on these a long time and I honestly think you will be happy with the results.
Again I may be biased, but I think this "Miracle Worker Activity Packet," is the best you will find for adding variety and interest to the lessons. I have spent hours on development and research.
I find my students get bored with the same old questions or vocabulary worksheets. However, with these multi-tasked worksheets they seem to be more interested and energized.
Also I have developed a Miracle Worker Bundle which has all of these activities, as well as symbolism and impportant guote power points, a jeopardy game, and many other activities for a few dollars more. Check it out!