This resource is a novel study based on the story by Kate DiCamillo - 'The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane'. It has many comprehension and vocabulary questions and activities that cover a range of skills that will make your students to enjoy reading this lovely novel.You have 41 pages of student worksheets and differentiated activities that cover a range of skills and can be used for a range of learners in your classroom. The rest 10 pages are answer keys.
Included in this packet are -
1. Prediction of story activities
2. Author study activity
3. Comprehension questions for each chapter grouped as follows ( 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20 & 21-27) plus answer keys
4. Open response questions and activities for each chapter
5. Vocabulary activities - definition and context clue meanings for
each chapter in the story
6. Vocabulary quiz for each chapter plus answer keys
7. Chapter summaries
8. Answer keys for comprehension questions per chapter
Get the other The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane resources from my store by clicking the links below.
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane Novel Activities
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane Complete Novel Study