Included in this Unit:
1. Sequencing activity with passages, a sequencing mat, recording sheet, and answer key
2. Graphic Organizers- Compare & Contrast, Summarizing, Problem/Solution, Beginning/Middle/End, Cause & Effect, Character, Fact & Opinion
3. Retelling Journey Book– Throughout the story Edward’s name and owners changed. Draw and write about the many journeys of Edward.
4. Visualizing paper for students to create images of how Edward looked along his journey.
5. A writing graphic organizer in which students can organize a writing assignment of your choice. Stationary is included.
6. Vocabulary cards and squares activity for each chapter. Students will use the vocabulary word in a sentence and draw a picture to go with the word. There are a variety of ways to use the vocabulary resources
7. ABC order using the many names of Edward, his friends, and other aspects of his journey. This includes student directions, sorting cards, and a recording sheet.
8. Making Words activity using the letters in “Edward Tulane”
9. Word Search with answer key