The Missing Purse - A drawing, a title, and a short story
This writing prompt includes details and explanations of how to write a story.
The Adams family were getting ready for their long-awaited vacation, Sarah the mother, did everything just right, and everything went fine until they reached the airport gates, that when Sarah realized that she had forgotten her purse, all the necessities for the trip is in her purse, the passports, the tickets... etc.
How will the Adams family solve this problem?
Read the story and then complete it on your style.
In this product:
1. The beginning of the story written in 500 words.
2. Suggestions of possible plots.
3. Suggestions of possible theories about the reasons that led to the disappearance of the purse.
4. Exercises before writing.
5. Explanations of the story elements.
6. 2 lined pages for the students to complete the story based on their choices for the plot.
by Noora Ahmed Alsuwaidi
The writer of Little Gardener workbook, and My Garden Visitor children's book.