A cozy snowed-in day inspired the creation of this felt art set based on one of my childhood favorites: "The Mitten" by Alvin Tresselt (also love the version by Jan Brett!) and includes the following handmade felt pieces as well as B&W and color line images:
boy, grandma, mitten, mouse, frog, owl, rabbit, fox, wolf, boar, bear, cricket, mole, badger, hedgehog
Files were created at 300dpi for crisp printing and come in PNG files. These digital felt pieces can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
* Use as clipart in your The Mitten
book study worksheets, center activities, or TpT cover pages.
* Use in your digital scrapbooking projects.
* Print on t-shirt transfer paper
, iron onto sheets of felt, cut out, and use on a flannel board
* Print on cardstock, laminate, cut out, and place a magnet on the back. Use on the fridge, magnet board, or metal cookie sheet. (TUTORIAL)
* Print on cardstock, laminate, and glue to popsicle sticks for stick puppets.
* Print on cardstock, laminate, place a piece of rough velcro on the back. Stick to a flannel board
* Create a bulletin board or other classroom decor.
* Make a file folder game.
LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE:
You may create educational products with my digital felt art or clip art sets to give or sell as long as they are flattened files (such as PDF or JPEG) or a secured file.
Credit to Pamela Donnis of Keeping Life Creative is required on the product’s credit page or in the product's description, with a link to my blog (www.keepinglifecreative.com) or TpT store. An image is included with the download which may be used to provide credit.
These graphics cannot be sold as-is (collage sheet, clip art, etc.), resold, copied, altered, or used to create derivative works. The digital files are not to be resold, unloaded for sharing, distributed, or traded. They may not be used in digital scrapbooking kits, or for products created for craft shows, Etsy, etc.
If you have questions or concerns about what you may and may not do with this commercial use license, please contact me at email@example.com.