This is a book study I created to accompany the book The Mitten by Jan Brett. Included in this book study:
1. Vocabulary page where students must define vocabulary words from the story
2. Comprehension questions that address the standard of answering who, what, when, where, why, and how questions
3. A page in which students must identify the beginning, middle, and end of the story onto a mitten graphic organizer
4. A creative writing page in which students rewrite and illustrate a new ending to the story
5. A cut and paste sequencing page where students sequence the parts of the story.